How to change your client's habits
Does any of this sound frustratingly familiar?
- You devise a program for your client but find their commitment falls away
- Their old habits reassert themselves
- Your client blames you for not getting results
- They stop turning up out of shame
- You've lost a client and no one wins
Habits are at the core of human behaviour, and as a health and fitness professional you have the opportunity to help your clients to break old patterns and form new ones.
In this 3 hour workshop, The How of Habits for Health Professionals you will learn how to take your clients through the process designed by Behavioural Specialist Bri Williams to make and break habits.
- Detailed and practical session on the latest behavioural science related to habit formation
- Easy to follow process you can use immediately with your clients
- Templates you can brand with your logo and details
- A copy of Bri's book The How of Habits: Using behavioural science to make and break habits
- Soft copy of all workshop materials for future reference
You also receive:
- Light refreshments throughout
- Plenty of attention and time for questions as the workshop is capped at 10 participants only
- Opportunity to network with people in related fields
- A shift in perspective with the workshop run on a beautiful property in Mount Eliza which backs onto a nature reserve. The perfect setting to think differently about how you can best coach your clients.
Date, location and pricing
Date: If you would like to hear when the next session is scheduled just email email@example.com.
Location: The workshop is usually run in Mount Eliza, Victoria about 50 minutes from Melbourne's CBD on a property set amongst nature so that we can stimulate fresh thinking and enhance your engagement learning. The workshop can also be arranged to run in-house for groups over 10. (Not in Melbourne? Get in touch to discuss options.)
Pricing: Details will be announced when the next workshop is scheduled.
Who should attend?
If you spend a lot of time talking with clients about how they need to incorporate changes into their lives and get frustrated when they don't, then this is ideal for you.
For instance you might be a:
- Personal trainer
- Exercise Physiologist
- Life coach
To ask any questions, call Bri on 03 9787 0872.
About your facilitator
Bri Williams is a Behavioural Specialist and the Managing Director of People Patterns, a consultancy specialising in the application of behavioural science to personal and business effectiveness. A regular presenter and Affiliated Practitioner of the Golden Door Health Retreat & Spa, Elysia, Bri's most recent book is "The How of Habits: Using behavioural science to make and break habits".
I highly recommend Bri as an ambassador of change to enable you or your business to identify how to start making new habits for a more rewarding life."