The Little Book of Letters and Emails
Six golden rules for compelling communications.
Tired of getting your emails ignored? Terrified customers will react badly to a letter you have to send?
We spend a lot of time and money writing emails and letters, yet so many fail to engage the reader in the way we want.
In The Little Book of Letters and Emails behavioural specialist Bri Williams has pulled together six golden rules for making correspondence compelling in a short and sharp 24 page guide.
You'll learn how to:
- Get clear on your behavioural objective
- Engage with the right type and amount of tension
- Break bad news without breaking the relationship
- Use active and passive voice
- Personalise appropriately
- Write differently for letters and email
This book will help you write right with behavioural science.
Learn to write right with behavioural science.How to get your copy
PDF edition $7 incl GST
The PDF version is available for only $7 AUD. Click here to buy the book in PDF. You'll be sent a link to download the book immediately.
If you don't have a PayPal account, you can purchase through Blurb here.
E-book edition $1.99
- E-book is available for Amazon Kindle Fire®, Apple iPad®, Android devices, and Mac or PC computers
- Purchase through Blurb here.
About the author
The Little Book of Letters and Emails is the another in the "little book" series by Behavioural Specialist Bri Williams. Bri was the first in Australia to establish a consultancy specialising in the application of Behavioural Economics to business and personal effectiveness, and since 2011 has worked with a range of large and small businesses on making life easier through behavioural science.