The Little Book of Behavioural Economics
Imagine if you could turn up to work everyday knowing the secrets of behaviour?
Imagine knowing what really motivates people to do what they do?
Imagine no longer being perplexed as to why people ignore what’s good for them, and engage with what’s bad?
The Little Book of Behavioural Economics is your entrée to the behavioural science of customer irrationality, bringing together eleven of my most popular and important articles on applied behavioural economics.
1. Why everyone thinks they can do your job
2. Why it can go so wrong when research says it’s right
3. Why being better isn’t enough to win in business
4. Where we’ve gone wrong in influencing customer behaviour
5. How to develop empathy - the missing ingredient in behavioural influence
6. The top 10 behavioural I.N.F.L.U.E.N.C.E.S.
7. Why behavioural economics has a sticky date problem
8. Five pitfalls of behavioural economics
9. Building a business case for behavioural economics
10. How to resource a behavioural economics function
11. How to embed behavioural economics in your business
How to get your copy
Buy your copy:
As a PDF for $7.00 AUD https://sowl.co/O9zVK or
As an ebook for $4.99 AUD http://www.blurb.com/ebooks/p1dc56d6a2cbf0b31fae9
(ebook is available for Amazon Kindle Fire®, Apple iPad®, Android devices, and Mac or PC computers)
About the author
The Little Book of Behavioural Economics is the fifth book by Behavioural Specialist Bri Williams. Bri was the first in Australia to establish a consultancy specialising in the application of Behavioural Economics to business and personal effectiveness, and since 2011 has worked with a range of large and small businesses on making life easier through behavioural science.