Behaviourally effective websites
...the number of people signing up for my newsletters has doubled while my conversion rate has increased by half over again. Bri has made a big difference to how people interact with my website. I would definitely recommend her!
The 5 Essentials for a Behaviourally Effective Website is the cornerstone of maximising your conversion. Every website needs to do 5 things in order to persuade visitors to take desired action.
- Establish Confidence
- Communicate Value
- Create a Pathway
- Ask for Action
- Effort vs Reward
Using the 5 Essentials I can review your digital properties and make recommendations to get your customers to take the right action at the right time. Program options are detailed below.
See exactly what your website should look like and contain to influence your customers
In this program you receive everything you need to instruct your website design and development team on what to do to make your website work harder, including;
- 60 min objectives meeting,
- full website mock-up which includes all behavioural cues and copy,
- behaviourally effective website copy,
- 2 rounds of design review with your development team and
- 90 minute debrief.
Depending on the scale of your website you can typically have everything you need delivered in as little as 3 weeks. Contact me to receive a quote on your site.
See what your site should be doing to influence your customers
With the Do-It-Yourself Program you get the same answers on how to design your website as Everything You Need with a full website mockup but can save some money upfront by doing more of the work yourself.
- 60 minute objectives meeting,
- full website mock-up with holding copy that you can finalise,
- 2 x rounds of design review with your development team and
- 90 minute debrief
Compared with Everything You Need you do not receive:
- finalised and complete copy
Depending on availability allow 10 working days from briefing to hand-over. Contact me to receive a quote on your site.
Get the answers for where your site is letting you down
If you want to understand where your website is leaking money page by page, this detailed and comprehensively documented review includes;
- 30 minutes objectives discussion by phone
- identifying and detailing areas of weakness with suggestions on what you need to prioritise
- confirming for you how badly broken your site is or is not
- a detailed report and slidepack (usually around 40-70 items to address)
- 90 minute web conference debrief, recorded in mp4 for your later reference
Available for $1875 ex gst and can usually be turned around in only 5 working days. Contact me to arrange a review of your site.
In the space of 90 minutes, Bri’s innovative ‘Website Effectiveness Behavioral Audit’ presentation has changed the thinking of our entire management team. We are now on the road to a more collaborative, intuitive and dynamic approach to not only our website, but to our entire marketing strategy.
Prefer an even faster insight into your website? Watch me analyse your site live.
- Structured live review across each of the 5 Essentials for a Behaviourally Effective website
- Full 60 minutes with time for questions and discussion
- Unlimited number of attendees so you can have as many of your team particpate as you wish
- Session is recorded as both audio and visual mp4 files which you can share and review as often as you like
Available for only $595 ex gst and can usually be scheduled within 2 days. Contact me to arrange a live review of your site.
Website Effectiveness seminars
If you are a business owner who wants to learn what your site should and shouldn't do to be effective, check out:
- Websites that Work seminar
- Websites that Work Webinar
- How to audit your website for behavioural effectiveness Webinar
Four reasons why what I do is different
I sometimes get asked why what I do is different. Here are four reasons;
1. Science not opinion
I’m interested in making your website as behaviourally effective as it can be, so my recommendations are based on the application of behavioural science rather than opinion.
2. Pragmatic and tactical
In many cases my recommendations will involve tweaking rather than overhauling what you do. Don’t be put off thinking a review will result in a massive change; amending the language on a Call to Action may be all you need right now to increase conversions.
3. Impartial advice
My recommendations are impartial and motivated purely by influencing your customer’s behaviour to drive sales and sign-ups. I have no vested interest in how many pages or graphics you need so you can rest assured that your scope will not be padded unnecessarily.
4. Behaviourally effective copywriting
Copywriters write to clarify, marketers write to sell, I write to buy. In other words, language needs to be used to get your customer to buy into what you are asking so they will take action. There’s a big behavioural difference between “save money” and “stop wasting money”… get in touch to find out which you should use.
Online Effectiveness Program pricing
Due to the variation in what you’ll need to create most value for your business (from a single Landing Page to full website review), pricing is best discussed once I understand your objectives. To give you an idea, I can provide the Everything You Need program including page mockup and all copy-written material for a single Landing Page for just $1785.
Maxinet approached People Patterns to analyse our landing page, purely on the basis of Bri’s blogs. In our initial contact, Bri so impressed me that we engaged her immediately. The report we received was comprehensive and clinical, and provided clear actions for us to work on. If you think you can do it yourself, think again.