The How of Habits Webinar
When it comes to making and breaking habits you probably already know what you should do and why you should do it, the problem is knowing how.
Join author of The How of Habits and Behavioural Specialist Bri Williams for this 60 minute webinar on how to make and break habits.
By the end of the session you will understand:
- Why we have habits
- The three biggest mistakes we make when trying to change behaviour
- And of course, how to make or break habits
You'll also receive a preview of Bri's full habit program and have the chance to ask any questions you have about your habits.
When and how much
The next webinar is on Wednesday July 27 2016. You can find all info on Eventbrite here.
How to access the webinar
- We use the super easy Zoom web conference software so you'll only need Internet access and speakers so you can hear from me
- Zoom runs on PCs, Macs, iOS and Android devices
- If you can't attend on the day be sure to book a ticket that gives you access to the Recording so you can watch at your convenience.
Bri Williams is a Behavioural Specialist and the Managing Director of People Patterns, a consultancy specialising in the application of behavioural science to personal and business effectiveness. A regular presenter and Affiliated Practitioner of the Golden Door Health Retreat & Spa, Elysia, Bri's most recent book is "The How of Habits: Using behavioural science to make and break habits".
I highly recommend Bri as an ambassador of change to enable you or your business to identify how to start making new habits for a more rewarding life."
For more information email email@example.com or call Bri on 03 9787 0872.
For more about The How of Habits book click here.